As a student, you are responsible for using the materials you collect and incorporate in your assignments and research papers in an ethical manner. This means that you must:
- Respect the rights of authors by crediting the original sources for all information you use to write your paper or support your statements
- Do your own research and writing
This guide illustrates plagiarism and other related information ethics issues.
- additional resources on plagiarism
- copyright & fair use
- additional resources on copyright
- additional resources on privacy