This guide leads to research topics and resources related to HAS 3000.
Last Updated: Feb 20, 2013
- Each student or team must select a topic from the list
provided by the professor and schedule a time to make their
- The paper and presentation should discuss all sides of
the issue and the impact that alternative courses of action
may have on the health care system.
- The paper should provide current information on the topic,
updating data in the text.
- The purposes of the presentation are to demonstrate a
well-rounded understanding of the topic on the part of each
team member and to provide the class with in depth information
on a current issue in American health care.
- Papers must be presented in good form and must cite at
least five sources from current (2001-present) journals
or periodicals. Must be at least 10 full pages, double spaced,
but not more than 15 pages.