Tips for incorporating library resources and research in your online courses.
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015
- Use the library's eReserve service to make articles, book chapters, and other resources available to your students. Be sure to provide a link to ereserve.weber.edu on your course web page.
- Provide persistent links to full-text articles in some article databases. For information on which databases provide this capability and how to create these links, contact Wade Kotter (LI 141, ext. 7458).
- Develop library assignments that make full use of the resources and services of the library, recognizing that if may be difficult or impossible for online students to come to the library to work on their assignment.
- On your course web pages, consider adding links:
- Since the only constant in the library (and on the Web) is change, it is very important to review and update the library links on your course web page at the beginning of each semester.
LI 141, 801-626-7458
Office Hours by AppointmentSend Email
, Criminal Justice
, Political Science
, Social Work